21 d

Was he really not ready for a relationship or just not that into me?

xforverlove21
So I met this guy and we started talking (over text) and we talked a lot since the conversation was easily flowing. Our personalities were alike so I felt that we clicked really easily and we also flirted with each other. Later on he asked me what I was looking for and I said I don’t know. He told me how he wanted to be honest and to let me know that he is not looking for a relationship right now. I told him it was too soon for me to even know the answer and would rather go with the flow and see where that leads. Anyways he asked me out on a date. We met up and it was going okay and a little awkward at first then we really started opening up and the conversation was going great. So he wanted to continue the date and conversation so we went to a beach and walked around and talked non-stop. Anyways he dropped me off at home and I went in for a hung and realized he was going in for a kiss and as soon as I realized that I just kissed him back on the mouth and left. We kind of spoke that night after the date. But the next day he told me he that Im very smart and funny and all that but he is just not ready to date again after his previous relationship but had a great conversation and time with me. Today he randomly deleted me off of Instagram and snapchat.

Also one really weird thing that stuck out. We were on the bench sitting down and I saw messages coming to his phone (couldn’t read what it said). But one of them was “❤️❤️️❤️️❤️️ ” Then right after that he’s like I just remembered I made plans with my cousin at 7, let me drop u off home.
21 d
I told him it was too soon for me to even know the answer and would rather go with the flow and see where that leads and he agreed*
1
0