28 d

Would you be suspicious?

Anonymous
Some background: me and this other woman are dating brothers. We created a friendship because of that. Double dates, game nights, etc. Over the course of their relationship, she's had problem with him which she confides in me. One day she expresses to me that she "has the ugly brother." Now there is another brother but she's constantly talking about how much weight he's put on and how disgusting he's gotten. Now, if she isn't attracted to the other brother, my boyfriend is the only brother left. After she made that comment, she's been super fucking nosey about what goes on between us and invest a bit too much in our relationship. She gets upset when my boyfriend doesn't address her ( he can't stand being around her) to the point that it makes her bring up that fact multiple times in a conversation. I'm not worried about my boyfriend as I trust him, but should I be worried about my "friend" or am I reading too much into it?
28 d
I should also add that she has compared my relationship to hers multiple times to her current boyfriend which makes me unconfortable.
Would you be suspicious?
1
0