21 d

This question is always asked but poorly focused, if women care about height so much and is attractive how can a man change his height?

Wolkmi
As seen the height is what most matters to be attractive to women and have a lot of options (after the size), not the looks, beauty or outfit.

Don't project either because this question is not about me, I have a normal height of 1.74 m, I don't know how much is that in the English system, 5'8 or 5'9, but is very sad for men who are shorter being considered undesirables for that silly reason, the only options i think are shoe lifts or boots, i also think men should be the ones who wear heels because men need to be taller
21 d
it is also very curious that people say that men are the superficial gender
4
2