16 d

How do YOU deal with it when someone temporarily ghosts you because they’re mad?

Yads_Is_Back
So I’ve been seeing this guy and he didn’t speak to me for almost a whole day. Now he’s mad that I don’t talk to him... lol.

I wouldn’t say he ghosted me because I know the reason very clearly (he got mad at something I said about politics but he asked my view and I’m not gonna lie 🤷🏻‍♀️) and he came back wanting to communicate shortly after. So nothing I did wrong, just an opinion/view, BUT I’m not one to play games, and it makes me wonder if he and I had been in a relationship if he would’ve done the same thing (I think so.) 🤔

I mean, he did it to himself lol but now he’s upset 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think that’s a stupid reason to get upset, over someone’s opinion, especially if you ask. But yeah, I’m glad when these things come up before we get anywhere or before we get into a relationship. Means you can get rid of them quicker with no feelings or reason to be held back

What do YOU think/do when someone gets mad at you for nothing and goes away then comes back shortly after? (There’s no crossing arms emoji or I would put it here 😂)
19
8