26 d

Tinder Date stayed the night and did not want to leave the next day?

Anonymous
I went on a date at the weekend, had a great time and he stayed the night at mine. However, the next day he was insistent that we go for more beers at a bar, so we did. We then went back to mine and hung out for a bit, eventually napping because we were both tired from all the drinking the night before and after the trip to the bar.

When I woke up from my nap he was still napping, when I tried to wake him up he seemed upset or annoyed and when i asked him what was wrong he was persistant nothing was wrong even though his face said otherwise. He eventually perked up and we chatted for a bit. He didn't want to leave, I had to tell him to go because I was so tired.
We speak on whatsapp everyday and he wants to see me this weekend but im going out with friends and he jokingly was like "oh can i crash the party?" which makes me think he will?
I dont know how to feel about the whole situation, im really attracted to him but not sure if he's just after sex or if he genuinely likes me?
I know its just been one meet up but i dont know what to think about his behaviour?
26 d
Edit - He lives in a fancy apartment by himself, he doesn't not have somewhere to go to
1
3