14 d

Would you get tested for COVID bi/weekly in order to date? If yes, would you ask/expect your date to do the same?

Anonymous
I saw a post about this and got curious by how the majority sided with the poster (while lambasting the other) who wanted their potential date to take the test because the poster was living with a high risk person.

Do you think it's practical? Is it a hassle/expensive to get tested in your area? Is this an unreasonable demand/expectation? Is this a red flag?

For me personally I see reason on both side. I live with someone high risk as well so it is a "bandaid" to know if someone is negative but on the other hand with so many variables one could get infected while waiting for the tests so the testing becomes moot at that point so in the end I didn't side on any.. I'd rather stick to online distance instead of gambling the risk for someone I live with.
17
13