24 d

How can overcome this?

Anonymous
How do I overcome feeling like I have missed out on normal growth? So I am 22 years old I’ll be 23 in a few months, I have never had a boyfriend. No actual intimate relationships I’ve kissed 3 guys and have something things but I’ve been waiting to be in an actual relationship to be intimate with someone (still a virgin) Sometimes I feel like I’ve missed out on that part of a normal part of growing up and emotionally maturing. I didn’t have great male role models father/brothers. I didn’t have any male friends. I didn’t know how to speak around guys and I was always rejected :(
I am a cute girl & have a nice personality though. I get called beautiful almost every where I go on a daily basis but for a long time I just felt so unwanted by men. I think it had to do with being rejected when I was a teen and boys never showed interest in me. Also, because my brothers weren’t the kindest towards me & my dad was always at work and my mother basically told me to stay away from boys at a young age.( I began to basically have a fear of guys) this has only began to go away recently but it’s still a challenge. I’m not sure how normal this is any more. I feel like I am missing out on life and the normal process of growing up. ( I am afraid that I won’t be able to have a healthy relationship with someone)
How can overcome this?
10
1