18 d

How to stop being like this?

I don’t tell my boyfriend how I feel but I constantly worry that he might be talking to someone else, I check his snap score and stuff but that’s not even a good indicator. I’m just scared I guess and I don’t want to worry anymore but I’m always doubting things thoughts like this keep going into my mind “is he talking to someone else?” and stuff I don’t want to think this way anymore I want to see him as a good guy I don’t know where these trust issues come from I want them to go away. We have been together for 5 months by the way. And today he also sent me a zoomed pic of him which made me question if he was hiding his surroundings and was somewhere else. By the way this is my second relationship and the longest a relationship has lasted for me this is also the first time that someone has told me that they want to grow old with me so he got my hopes up and now I keep on worrying what if it’s not true and stuff
18 d
Also today I started crying because he told me that he had a hard week and was just glad that his team was playing on Saturday but he didn’t say that he was happy to see me this Friday so inside my head I thought maybe he isn’t happy at all to see me. I don’t know what to do my head is always thinking the worst and now I’m wondering if he texted me differently because he’s around a friend or a girl I don’t know. I’m so scared and for no reason because this guy is very sweet to me
How to stop being like this?
5
1