21 d

Ladies I need some help, do you like surprise dinners and nice dresses or is it stupid?

I'm an oil worker, I work long hours, I come home dirty, the money is good and with that I can indulge in certain treat's of my labor.

Having said this, the previous week I had worked 70 hours and was really getting the evil eye from my girl because she thought I cared about work more than her. Not true and explained that bills and the future plan will need this money. I took home $4,220.52 that one week after taxes.
So I set in motion; a plan to buy her a nice expensive dress about $850.00 Silk Satin black long dress from the local high end tailor as I supplied him with all the measurements he needed. I know she has no problem because she's pretty athletic and tone. She likes to have nice things but never treats her self because she does not think she deserves it when I say the other wise because she means more to me than she knows.

I told her that I won't be working the weekend and that we would sit back and enjoy a nice sun set in the boat and spend time with her. So that's clear. I get off work Friday nice and early pick up the dress in a nice box with a red bow tie and made reservations for a high end restaurant for Saturday night.
I have never really done this before but am I going a little too far in making her feel special? I mean yes I do feel bad for working too hard but I think she deserves the nice dress as it gives her an opportunity to dress up nice, same as me and enjoy a nice dinner together all dressed up. Have a few glasses of wine and knowing her she will probably ravage me the moment we step inside the door...

Is it wrong for a man to spend so much on their girl for just once so that she (we) can have something nice for once? I know some girls would say that just a night out on the boat would be enough and that spending money on her would be better spent else where.

Maybe I'm being the analytical, I don't know ladies what do you think?
2
1