9 d

Why did this girl apoligize and text me everyday wanting to meet up if she cancelled dates and broke promises?

Anonymous
I knew a girl that said I can take her to dinner anytime.
She would also told me she'll want to go drinking with my friends one day after I told her that I went drinking with her friends.
We scheduled a meeting to meet at a restaurant but she cancelled on me in the last hour and didn't reschedule the meeting.

Few weeks later, she would send me pictures of a elegant dinner hall she said she was going to invite me to but she never scheduled the meeting.

A month later, I stopped scheduling with her and just told her to let me know if she in the city but she never invited me when she went to the city often.

A month after that, I stopped texting her and said I needed space.
She would check on me every single day and said I know what you're doing and text me to see how I was doing telling me I can get back to her anytime.

I told her I was doing fine and still needed space.

A week later she eventually texted me all day even though I didn't respond and started saying sorry wanting me to meet up for drinks at restaurant she lived close to that I used to pick food for her.

She said she wanted to explained the situation when we met.
After a whole day of texting from her, I texted her the next day and declined and explained the reason I didn't want to meet up.
0
2