17 d

I need help, please, my husband is leaving soon for a deployment and he's acting mean and crazy. Please can someone tell me based on these texts?

Anonymous
Background, we lost a baby over a year ago and then our pet, my husband blamed me for the stillbirth, I get that he was hurting.. but I couldnt come home every day and know he was angry at me. Most nights I stayed with a friend, female friend. Recently I talked to a guy here at the base we are at, I set him up with another friend.. my husband is convinced I'm going to be cheating with this guy.. I have never cheated on him and I won't. Early this morning I was asleep and he was leaving and I woke up and asked where he was going (he was in his uniform) but usually he only does PT this early.. but I guess they had other things to do today... he flipped out on me and told me I'm a paranoid schizophrenic and that I'm always questioning everything he does. We have had a long road of him lying and he did create about 5 dating profiles about when we lost our child. I do ask questions, not just about where he was going.. I ask questions all the time about everything "how was your day" "what's new at work" ... and honestly this morning wasn't anything meant to be "policing" or anything like that. I need help. We can't go to counseling because he is leaving for another country soon. I dont know what to do.
I need help, please, my husband is leaving soon for a deployment and hes acting mean and crazy. Please can someone tell me based on these texts?
2
0