13 d

My boyfriend always calls and text and I respond but when I call or text he barley responds or barley answers.. does this mean he lost interest?

iamtahj
My boyfriend and I almost are at 3 years and he used to call 24/7 but every since he got 2k all he does is sit on the game. He works over night so he usually calls when he gets out we’ll stay on the phone then he just doesn’t answer after I call sometimes he’s sleep I understand but then he goes on fb and post single stuff but in person acts like I’m the only one.. I think there’s somebody else but he says there’s not and it’s made up in my head.. but says stuff like “ your a good female and you treat me good I just know karma gonna get me “ and when I asked what he means he tells me to relax and stop overthinking
13 d
Exactly , and he tries to act like everything is me. I’m overthinking , I’m over reacting , I make up things in my head that’s not even what it is. But that way he acts like weird
7
1