12 d

Why not just communicate to someone how you are feeling instead of ghosting and stringing them along?

MissOptimistic
This kid I have been talking to, finally met up in person to hangout. We have known each other since we were 7 and we've been to birthday parties together. He liked me and I've liked him since we were kids. I just never knew what I wanted. Well, I broke up with my boyfriend and started talking to him again. I thought he was happy that I confessed how I felt. So we snapped eachother literally for a whole week. At work, outside of it, at night... we met up to see each other and talked for hours. He hugged me twice and tightly and I thought it went so well! But then he texted me once the next day and then not at all for two days even when I snapped him. But his score went up 200 within the last two days. So I told him Wednesday that I feel like things were awkward now and I shouldn't have told him how I felt. Then he immediately texts me and said "Nooo you're finneeee! I've been working a lot so I might not be able to respond as quickly this week." Which I completely understand... but wait... you have to ghost me for 2 days but respond to our friends and like everything they post and I'm just here confused as to why there is now distance. We went from 100 to 0 in such a short time and I'm just so confused. Clearly I am not a priority but why lead me on like that? Sure, maybe I am overreacting but it sucks when you know what you want and they don't. I'm getting so many mixed signals.
1
0