12 d

Why not just communicate to someone how you are feeling instead of ghosting and stringing them along?

MissOptimistic
This kid I have been talking to, finally met up in person to hangout. We have known each other since we were 7 and we've been to birthday parties together. He liked me and I've liked him since we were kids. I just never knew what I wanted. Well, I broke up with my boyfriend and started talking to him again. I thought he was happy that I confessed how I felt. So we snapped eachother literally for a whole week. At work, outside of it, at night... we met up to see each other and talked for hours. He hugged me twice and tightly and I thought it went so well! But then he texted me once the next day and then not at all for two days even when I snapped him. But his score went up 200 within the last two days. So I told him Wednesday that I feel like things were awkward now and I shouldn't have told him how I felt. Then he immediately texts me and said "Nooo you're finneeee! I've been working a lot so I might not be able to respond as quickly this week." Which I completely understand... but wait... you have to ghost me for 2 days but respond to our friends and like everything they post and I'm just here confused as to why there is now distance. We went from 100 to 0 in such a short time and I'm just so confused. Clearly I am not a priority but why lead me on like that? Sure, maybe I am overreacting but it sucks when you know what you want and they don't. I'm getting so many mixed signals.
Why not just communicate to someone how you are feeling instead of ghosting and stringing them along?
Add Opinion