7 d

Is this married man who’s 37 interested in me or just being friendly since I am new?

Anonymous
I’ve been working for over a month maybe now and since day one this married guy was the first one to start saying hi to me. But he never talked than one day he was in another department and randomly comes up to me before work ended like 20 more min and he started to talk to me was just being “friendly “ telling me how I shouldn’t ever open up to a person at the job and not to tell anyone anything personal etc and than we where talking for a bit than his like we are friends and Than left, than he kept always coming up to me telling me to have a good day or asking me if I’m having a good day, than one time he was working not too far away from me and his friend that he always talks too was working same area as me and his like finally I can be closer to you. And than he introduces me to his friend. And than one day he comes back from where ever he was working and I was talking to his friend that he introduced me too and he over heard us and then his like Yeaa what would we do if we didn’t have Anna (my name ) in this department. And than one time I was absent from Work like 3 days and I come out from break and he comes out same time and his like Anna we missed you... I didn’t say anything. Is he being friendly or more?
3
0