10 d

I'm a 5' sophomore and interested in a 6' senior and I'm not sure what I should do?

mina442
Lately I've started talking to a senior at my school, online due to the coronavirus pandemic, and I've been enjoying it a lot and I think we get along really well. We've decided to go on a run together once the smoke clears up in California but the date is undecided at the moment. I'm not sure if he likes me as well or if he's just looking for a running partner, or if it's something else. I'm not asking this with the idea that even if it does work out it'll last along time, since he is a senior but, I'm really curious to know what people's opinion is on dating a shorter girl that's two years younger, and how I should I show him that I'm interested in him, or ask him out in the future.
7
1