10 d

What online dating websites or apps have ever actually worked for you?

GreenGold1992
It seems like no matter what dating site or app I use, I never get anywhere with it. I like and I message, but I never get any responses. People make it sound like it's so easy, but I've never had any luck so far. I'm starting to think the so-called "success" of online dating is overrated and exaggerated, if not something of a myth.

I am interested in hearing if anyone has had any success and if you have any suggestions or recommendations. Otherwise, maybe I'm just wasting time.
10 d
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, I haven't had a girlfriend in 9 years. I'm only high-functioning autistic, am I not worthy of love like everyone else?
3 d
I'm officially done with online dating, I'm sick of the ghosting and catfishes and scammers.

Thanks everyone for the advice, perhaps I'll have better luck meeting people in person, in the mean time, I appreciate everyone on here's who been so helpful.
36
15