6 d

Girls, if a random guy walked up to you somewhere in public & says you are the prettiest girl I have seen & asks for your number, how do you respond?

Anonymous
I'm in my early 30s and I always tried to "play it safe" with girls. Yes I asked out a girl in high school to prom who rejected me and I have been rejected in the past. I tried to better myself and focused on myself to get in better shape, further my education by going to grad school, learned how to cook good meals and learned to be more calm and patient in situations. But the rejections stung and I admit I am not perfect.

But probably since my early 20s I have not approached girls in that sense. 10 years have gone by and I'm tired of always second guessing myself, I understand girls on GAG may say ew no way don't approach girls! But there are three things wrong with that 1) not all girls think the same, 2) I am not sleazy or rude, 3) I have to take chances.
6