14 d

Should I be bothered that my new boyfriend has been snapping a girl who he knows has feeling for him?

Anonymous
Before my boyfriend and I began talking, he had asked out a girl, who I’ll call Emily, a couple of times to my knowledge. She rejected him. A couple weeks later, I asked him if he wanted to hang out with me and my friends, which evolved into the two of us talking. However, we were downtown one night and Emily got drunk and told him that she actually really liked him. I don't know if he talked to her about it after that, but It concerned me, so I asked him if he was still interested in her. He said that he was only interested in me, and we ultimately decided to become official.

Anyway, I just found out from a mutual friend that he had been snapping her while on vacation a couple of weeks ago. Emily has told our mutual friend about it because she felt like he was leading her on. He apparently hadn’t told her that he made it official with me, and was sending her funny/flirtatious Snapchats. She said that he snapped her first on both occasions that week and that, while not overtly flirtatious, he was taking care to look cute in his snaps.
Emily also told our friend that she was hurt because after she got drunk and confessed her feelings, my boyfriend tried to talk about what happened with her the next day and began sending her funny memes and starting convos.

I confronted my boyfriend about it and he said that he she was just a friend, and that he was talking to her because he wanted her to know that they could still be friends even after she embarrassed herself drunk that night.
3
2