10 d

Is it weird that my boyfriend doesn’t try to see me more than once a week but always says that he misses me and he never tries to take me out?

I like to assume that it’s because he’s studying but maybe we could still hang out on weekends not only Fridays? I don’t know but is it weird that he doesn’t make an effort to see me more than once a week even though I always tell him that I want to spend more time with him? We also always stay home doing the same thing I’m the one that has to ask do you want to go for a walk? Do you want to go out to eat? If it wasn’t for me we wouldn’t have even been out on our first date I thought I was the biggest introvert in the relationship lol and since this is my first serious relationship I don’t know what to expect from a guy I just know that I’m always happy when I’m with him.
16
2