8 d

People here are saying that my boyfriend isn't serious about me is it true?

Because of a question i asked on if it's weird that my boyfriend isn't trying to make an effort to see me once a week, many people have been telling me that he isn't serious about me and now im confused. Since the beginning before we were dating i was the first one to say let's meet each other in person, i was the first one that initiated meeting his parents he didn't invite me until i told him i wanted to meet them that was a few months ago. But what has been leaving me confused is that this guy isn't making any effort to see me more than once a week in fact im going to have to ask him i want to assume that it's because he's in college but im in college too so i don't know. People here are telling me that he's not serious about me but i think that he is because since the beginning that we started dating (one month) he told me that he wanted to marry me and even promised to, he has told me that he has told his family as well, he is always writing me long paragraphs on how much he loves me, and he's a very sweet guy there are just two things that im confused about 1. If he says he misses me why doesn't he try to make an effort to see me more than once a week? and 2. Why hasn't he offered to take me out yet? It's always been me
8 d
Also this whole relationship I've been scared that maybe im not the only one
7 d
I talked to him about it he said he’s fine with meeting on weekends too
9
2