8 d

My ex boyfriend is affectionate with me and is courting with someone else, should I roll with it?

Andy_Lee
My ex loves to be affectionate with me, and explains he values our intimate sex, but says he respects if its something I don't I want. But he persists to wanting to spend a future with me (not a committed relationship) but a very affectionate like friendship, one that seems a little too much like I'm his girlfriend. Taking me out, holding, hugging, kissing etc. During the same time he is proposing this, he has found an interest in another girl, telling her that he loves her and would see a future relationship with her, even though they have never met in person once. He says he still sees a future with me but as of now wants to see where things go with this other person. I love him deeply but I feel that it would be a waste of me as a person, if i allowed that. I love the affection, only if i'm being loved by this person and if they are really looking for a possible relationship with me. He says he loves me and sees me as a potential partner in the future, but seems to be so hellbent on the idea of being with this other person.
7 d
Thank you guys, I had felt that pretty much on a whim and needed to hear that repeated back, Im currently in the process of seeing other options ( met a new girl and she's amazing) and have essentially placed this guy on a friends with benefits scale, with holding a lot more from him then what he originally seems to be constantly pulling at, I don't look to further give him the benefits of myself as a whole, if he can't make the commitment to me. He's lucky enough I even keep him around period.
9
8