9 d

When is it time to use the word "in a relationship" with someone you have been previously dating?

Jjpayne
When is it time to use the word in a relationship with someone you have been previously dating?
8 d
I recently talked with a friend and she said that they "dated" for months, the word "relationship" was never brought up but she moved in to his house and do all the things you do in a relationship and she asked for an official are we a relationship and he goes no. So my point of this question, at what point is he not allowed to say they are not a couple
13
10