1 mo

How have your dating practices changed as a result of covid-19?

OlderAndWiser u
Is this as good as it gets for dating in corona times?
None of us want to take big risks with our health but most of us also aren't prepared to give up the pleasures of dating and possibly developing a relationship. I would expect this to be especially true for younger people who, as a group, are not as vulnerable to the more serious consequences of covid-19. So, are you still going on first dates? Do you still hold hands? Do you kiss when the time is right? If none of the poll options fit what you do (e. g., I understand that some people do "virtual" dates,) please explain in your comments.
I have been in a LTR that started before the pandemic, so nothing has changed for me.
I have not dated since the pandemic started because of my fears about the virus
I haven't dated since the pandemic began but I didn't date much before the pandemic, either
Vote C
I have dated but I wear a mask, use hand sanitizer, don't hold hands, don't hug, don't kiss
Vote D
I have dated but I wear a mask, use hand sanitizer, don't hug or kiss, but I do hold hands
Vote E
I have dated but I wear a mask, use hand sanitizer, don't kiss, but I do hold hands and hug
Vote F
I have dated but I wear a mask and use hand sanitizer. I do hold hands, hug, and kiss when I trust my partner.
Vote G
GirlGuy
13
30