25 d

When you see a woman who obviously spoils herself and take good care of her Beauty, style, and body. What do you think to yourself?

mindNsoul
A. Beautiful but I wouldn't approach her as she seems expensive, high maintenance, or out of my league
B. Beautiful and I would want to date her as I appreciate a woman that looks after herself and I can show her off
C. I would only date her as long as I'm not expected to maintain her lifestyle
Vote C
D. I wouldn't approach her because she most probably is shallow, self centered, demanding, or fake
Vote D
GirlGuy
28
1