1 mo

Do you think I look too ugly to send this pic to a guy?

Anonymous
I „know“ this guy through social media. Tomorrow we will meet for the first time and I am so so scared that he will be turned off by me, its seriously driving me nuts. I feel extremely ugly and inadequate...

Thats also the reason why i rarely send him pics. Should i risk it and send the pic? Or do i look too ugly?
1 mo
Not gonna send it. I just feel and look way too ugly.

Hopefully tomorrow he won't be too mad that Im not attactive.
1 mo
Guys, I met him today. The date was alright, he showed me his city and we hung out in cafes. He was very polite and a gentleman.

Is it a bad thing if he wasn't being physical? He made just some small sexual remarks but immediately changed the topic cause he saw i turned red lol (but i still like it, it made me really wet).

So is it a bad sign that he wasn't too physical?
24 d
Guys, he is ignoring me now completely lol.

We wanted to meet for a 2. date but had a little „argument“ (to me it wasn't an argument but to him it was) and then he said he doesn't wanna meet anymore. And since then he is ignoring me completely everywhere...

I wished him well and said goodbye and he ignored this too.

I guess he isn't interested anymore but I find it quite distespectful to just disappear like that...

22 d
He texted me saying he doesn't see us two together. But that i can still trust him and message him whenever i want and that we are not on bad terms blabla...
67
6