23 d

Guys, which woman would you rather date?

Women are sexy.
Women are sexy.
I was at my friend's birthday party tonight at the pub. (Don't worry; we were wearing masks and had sanitizer.) I didn't know most of the people there, as he has a pretty huge network. While there, I saw five women that stood out to me. I would've loved to chatted up all of them. All of them are real people, but the pictures are from Google to describe their looks, and I won't divulge their actual names. They were all fine to me. Which one would you rather choose to date and/or sleep with if you were there?
5'2''/157 cm black girl. Fit body, 32C's, pretty smile, professional dress style. Pretty wild, hard to control, VERY loud, and always has to be the life of any party.
5'5''/165 cm voluptuous PAWG. WIDE hips, giant booty, 36DD's, and blonde hair. Kind of average personality, but pretty judgmental and a little condescending.
5'8''/173 cm plus-sized thick AF lady. Huge 38G bust, amazing smile. Nice enough personality, but a bit bipolar, a little crazy, very overemotional, and easy to cry.
Vote C
5'11''/180 cm average build girl. 34C, nice and curvy all around. Fun loving, but pretty dumb and highly subject to getting White Girl Wasted.
Vote D
6'5''/195 cm full-figured redhead. 42H bust. Wears glasses. Girl-next-door dress style, modest and classy looking. Super-sweet and intelligent, but very timid and shy around others and has anxiety.
Vote E
Go home alone and open up PornHub. (None of them.)
Vote F
GirlGuy
2
15