2 mo

She's pulled away after subtlety going too fast. What should I do?

csk28
So I went on 5 dates with this woman, she's initiated most of the texting. But after the last date she felt we weren't on the same page as far as pacing ourselves to get to know each other. She sensed I liked her more than she did and wanted to take it slow. We talked about it and felt we had were good. Then she was too busy to meet last week, told her that was fine.
Then after several days of not contacting each other she texted me how she felt we weren't a match. I called her and we talked about how we felt. It became heavy and slightly emotional on both sides as she had some family issues to work through. She thought I was more invested in our dating than she was and wanted to take things slow. I gave her and myself space for a week so I can divest in the interaction. Sent her one text hoping she was working through her family matters and adding some "Friday meme" humor but no reply [first time she didn't respond].

I'd like to contact her again in a few days to try and set another date, but not sure if it's the right move. What do you think?
1
2