1 mo

Why is he keeping me around?

Anonymous
Lately I’ve started thinking more and more that the guy I’ve been talking to is all talk. He agreed to us being exclusive, he shows me he cares, he makes me feel better on the crappy days... but when it comes to us meeting... well then it gets confusing. He says all these things, even says he does want to meet, but then as soon as borders reopen and I try to make an effort to fly to his state and see him, he says “Yeah soon” or “I don’t know. Maybe”. Excuse me?

If you WANT to meet me like you say you do, you’d do it. I want to call him out on it, but I don’t want to force him to meet me cause that ruins it. So why lie? It’s been over a year. If he’s lying, how can someone do that for so long? Nothing better to do than watch someone settle for you and only you meanwhile you know full well that you have no intention of ever meeting them?
1 mo
Forgot to add - he says the lack of us meeting is because he’s an introvert and isn’t great at planning things. Which is fair... but if you truly care, you’ll make it happen...
Why is he keeping me around?
3
1