Girl asked if I was hungry and wanted to grab some food and I said no it’s alright I brought my own lunch?

Anonymous
As the title says.. I was oblivious of the situation and instinctively said that’s alright I brought my own lunch to work today: she had a pretty disappointed look as she walked away along with her saying “okay well thought I would just see if you wanted to but it’s alright”

My brain didn’t process it until after but really wish I said yes. I’d like to think I’m quite good at thinking on my toes but apparently not. 1st time she’s asked in 2 years of knowing her man it caught me off guard !

should I just ask her tomorrow and get turned down? She’ll have her own lunch tomorrow and the opportunity is definitely passed. I’ll still feel better know I asked the next day
1
1