1 mo

What is the best way to go about having the ‘defining the relationship’ chat?

Judyjetson
I have been casually seeing a guy since June. We stay at each other’s houses regularly, He cooks dinner for me, I’ve met his dad and his best friend and I’m starting to develop feelings for him. We are in contact at some point every day, even whilst he is away in another country visiting family.
We originally agreed to just be friends because we were both going through our own issues. But we have continued behaving as if we are more than friends.
Recently I was asked out by another man and I wasn’t sure what I should do as myself and the guy I’ve been seeing haven’t made anything exclusive but I didn’t want to disrespect him by going on a date with this other man.
I was hoping for advice on how to approach the ‘defining the relationship’ chat without coming on too strong and ruining what I have with this guy
3
0