How do I get my out of league and out of country crush like me I just follow him on his famous social media account?

Anonymous
hello. i am a normal girl who lives in india and i have kind of a problem , you see i just started watching tiktok cuz of curiosity and i followed many American tiktokers.. i coincidentally saw a tiktoker same name of my crush (who is not my crush anymore) and i follwed him. he has 500k followers back then. he was and is still so handsome, lovely, kind , funny, i could not stand and i kinda fell for him. i am very happy when he posts and his smile makes my day and my stress go awayy like wind. he now has 2.3 million followers. yeah crazy right why will someone like him ever really ever like me. i still pray to GOD that i can at least meet him once and pretend i dont know him and ask him a silly direction question and go way with a smile. but i know its dumb of me to think that. he specified he is hopeless romantic like me but will he ever like me , the standards really kill my confidence and i really dont know what to do, to have hope or not after watching him every other guy looks dull to me no matter how good they are. iam called cute and sometimes pretty but still he is called hansome every day he posts. i will really pray for happiness of that person who helps me here. shall i have faith and do that direction thingy by finding clues or shall i give up?/
4
1