1 mo

Would me and this guy ever work out? He constantly wants to be seen and in spotlight and I do not?

Anonymous
We’re both 25. He seems verrrryyy into me and our dates have gone really well but we have some differences. One is that he likes others to notice him/he’s good at marketing and selling himself. Like even his social media, he likes to post things that announce who he is and he tries to put out a really perfect image. All of his friends are like this too. And he is always around others and likes city life. Whereas I’m an introverted person, I like living out in the woods.. I don’t like to be noticed by others but I do keep myself together- I am high maintenance in the sense that my look is very put together, which is why I think he’s so attracted to me? I do attract people’s eyes because they think I’m pretty but I really hate it. And he is always wanting to take photos, do things with me around others, go out, etc. even playing video games.. he wants me to stream and I like playing by myself. I am a huuuge loner and he isn’t. I like who I am. I don’t want to change. Will we ever work?
1 mo
He also calls himself “king” a lot?
2
1