1 mo

My boyfriend said I was the second prettiest girl he ever seen. It kind of felt bad?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and his friend were listing the top 3 guys and girls in terms of appearance.. my boyfriend apparently said this girl in his high school was first and i was the second. He said that he respects beauty so he didn't want to be biased even though he said his friend was being sort of biased to put his sister as number 1 and that girl from hs as his number 2. it felt a bit hurtful and thought he would say im number 1 to him because im his girl.. and to every guy their girlfriend is the prettiest

Then i think he said appearance doesn't matter that much because he never lust after girls before and its hard for him to like someone. he said wasn't really his type at first (personality wise- he said i was girly/whimsical), then he realized that he doesn't have a type.. and then went on about his ex (who's the intellectual/sly character that he likes).

Would you tell your significant other about these things and if they told you this how would you react?
1
1