1 mo

Was it right to move on?

Apples09
I waited on my ex for over five years because he would tell me he loves me but he never made the time to come see me or take me out or even ask for a second chance. He's the one who broke up with me by the way.

i stuck around all that time and never dated or slept with anyone. He would go on vacations and even went on dates with women. I would buy him birthday and Christmas gifts every year and out of all that time he only bought me something one year out of the five I've known him. He would only text a couple times a week and maybe call once or twice a month. He would ask for sexual videos or pictures all the time even when I was sick or going through a hard time in my life.

I started dating someone new and this guy does everything my ex never would do. He does everything he says he's going to do and takes care of me. I told my ex about the new guy and he was hurt and now wants to see me and says he loves me.

Did I make the right decision?
Was it right to move on?
2
4