1 mo

Men, do you feel bad when a woman rejects you?

ct1243
Like I’m always telling men I’m not looking for relationships or meet ups ( usually they want me to come to their house 🙄) , but I rather not waste a guys time especially if I know I’m not looking for anything sexually or a relationship. Most of the time , they think I’m playing hard to get when I’m dead serious. I’ve turned down over 20 men in the last 2 months. There’s nothing sexually I want ( I’m not lesbian ) .. asexual yes. I’m just like whatever especially when their telling me about other women ( it doesn’t press me) I don’t care. I rather a guy move on than think something more will come out of it when I know it won’t. Sorry if I sound like a conceited b*tch , but I don’t wish rejection on anyone. I don’t feel like I owe any explanation, but it’s crazy how I’m pressed to date them. I’m done dating, but this whole thing of going out on dates with men ( no) never had that experience. Just wondering how men feel when women reject or say no?
Updates:
1 mo
I’m not out here chasing men or telling them what they’re want to here. Why are men on the board triggered by the question?
1 mo
Hear 👂 *
Men, do you feel bad when a woman rejects you?
Add Opinion