Guys, Would You Date A Princess?

Secret6620
In Detail:πŸ‘Έ A "Princess," and I am NOT referring to actual royalty, like Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, who may bear a number of civic responsibilities. I am thinking of the concept of a Princess as the pretty, high maintenance girl who thinks she's a princess.

Girls, Are You A Princess?✨
In Other Words:πŸ‘‘ Do Guys Like The Pretty, High Maintenance Girl Who Thinks Shes A Princess And Expects To Be Treated Like OneπŸ’Ž
In Other Words:πŸ‘‘ Do Guys Like The Pretty, High Maintenance Girl Who Thinks She's A Princess And Expects To Be Treated Like OneπŸ’Ž
This Post Is Inspired By My Completion Of The Red Queen Series. It Was A Fun Adventure. I Am Sad For It To EndπŸ“š
"The Truth Is What I Make It. I Could Set This World On Fire And Call It Rain." Victoria Aveyard #TheRedQueen
Thoughts? Please Explain Your Answer✨ #DateAPrincess
9 mo
If You Don't Know The Difference Between A Princess And A Queen... Please Let Me Enlighten You...👑

"You Respect A Queen, You Indulge A Princess"

If Your Woman Has Both Your Respect AND You Indulge Her. Make Her Your Wife. That's All. Carry On As You Were... Loving These Comments✨

9 mo
I am not sure where these malicious stereotypes come from but MOST mentioned are inaccurate

1️⃣High-MainΒ·teΒ·nance
adj.
needing a lot of work to keep in good condition.

2️⃣ Princess- is a young lady who carries herself with poise and dignity. She listens attentively. And when she speaks, she carefully chooses her words. She exercises control over her emotions and makes choices based on what's right.

If your interpretation is different... Please explain why
Guys, Would You Date A Princess?
98
3