Are latinas and foreign women actually in love with American men? Or are they looking to screw us over and enrich themselves?

Jack9949
I’ve never dated before but I’m very attracted to foreign women right now. And that’s because they usually come off as more affectionate and attractive than American women. But could that all just be an act?

I mean I just saw a woman on this site looking for American men explain her plans “We'll marry, fall in love, make two kids and divorce after i got the green card”.

I will admit I joined a dating site once for meeting foreign women and all these women would message me constantly saying how much they “loved me” even though I never even conversed with them or replied once! They’d copy and paste the same messages over and over!

I suspect they were really trying to catfish!
4
10