Dating a guy, but I think he is too intense?

Esyr_89
I am dating this guy for the last five weeks! We work in the same place but rarely see each other as our shifts are not in sync! So I have been meeting him about once a week the last month! Two weeks of meeting up, we met up again he wanted to be more official! I then explained it’s too soon. Bare in mind he was just out of a three year relationship before lockdown! He started to text me around June from time to time. I think it’s really early! Like is it not? Lockdown really put everyone’s life on hold, you weren’t really living in a sense. After the third week of seeing him he then had my photo on his screensaver of his phone! Which is odd I thought. I enjoy hanging out with him and I have tried to see if I could like him (my feelings grow more overtime) but I think I need to end it because he is far too intense. I believe he wants to ask me to be official again (week 5) from the message he sent and also he has said “how much he wants me”. I usually get men that treat me like shit or highly obsessive. I think this is triggering my anxiety. I’m I wrong for thinking this?
Dating a guy, but I think he is too intense?
Add Opinion