Guys, Should I just leave him alone?

Anonymous
So me a him are both from Michigan but he asked me to move into his first apartment with him. I ended up going because we started getting serious over the summer but then I realized that I wasn’t getting anything done so I decided to come home and plus my grandma passed away so I had to. When he dropped me off at the airport he was crying saying he was going to miss me which really shocked me cause he never says how he feels. I got back to Michigan he was calling everyday we were getting alone he wanted me to come back but the he started calling me during the day and then not at night or just call once a day. That’s when I started ignoring him because it was hurting my feelings that he wasn’t calling as much as he was. So after I ignored him for two days I tried to talk to him again and he just wasn’t replying or picking up his phone when he finally did I started asking him why aren’t you talking to me or replying to my messages. He had a really bad attitude and said he was sleep. We started arguing over text but and I started calling him over and over again. He finally answers again and I asked him why hasn’t he been talking to me he said it’s midterms coming up and he doesn’t need drama (he’s in college) he said that I’m doing too much right now and it not a good look. So I stop calling we didn’t talk for 4 days I finally texted him basically told him I was wrong for trippin out on him. After I text that I didn’t hear from him that day but he called me the next day and asked me was I okay we ended up talking for about 20 minutes I came up with and excuse to get off the phone because it just felt weird to me. He called me again later that day but I missed his call so I called him back. He told me he was watching the game with his friends and that he would call me back I said okay. That was the day before yesterday and he didn’t call me back that night and didn’t call yesterday either. I know it long distance right now but should I call him or just leave him alone?
Guys, Should I just leave him alone?
Add Opinion