5 d

Why is there all this “nice guy”, “alpha male” talk? Why is there this expectation for people to date and lose their virginity?

Jack9949
I consider myself a “nice guy”. I treat people nicely. I could care less what society demands from me. I could care less about whether or not people see me as an “alpha male” or not.

I’m happy just being myself even if I’m less well liked for it.

I don’t require women. I don’t require attention. I don’t require anybody else’s approval. I don’t want to go through the constant stress and bullshit of trying to live up to somebody else’s standards.

Anyone else feel this way?

I take no shame in being a virgin. I can join a hookup site and pay to lose it anytime. Its really not a contest. I’ve just decided I have more important priorities in life. The only benefit of sex is just the feeling of a physical act. There are far more rewarding challenges in life.

And with dating I mean is there really anything to feel bad about? People are immature before they become adults. They don’t know what they want. They cheat and breakup all the time. I mean sure I could’ve possibly learnt a thing or two socially but I’ve already made tremendous progress in moving past my social anxiety and depression, as someone with autism, even in the midst of a pandemic that’s restricted my ability to meet people. 🤷‍♂️
2
4