How do I deal with dating a guy that is a conversational narcissist?

holly6090
So I have been dating this guy for a bit now (been on 5 dates so far) and everything seems well between us. However, something that I have noticed is a huge turn-off for me is that he seems to talk about himself in every conversation that we have.

Ex: I will tell him about my morning... and without asking me any questions, he just starts talking about his morning as well

Ex: I will give a story of my childhood, hoping that he just listens and tries to understand me better but will start talking about a story from his childhood as well

Ex: He sometimes doesn't really ask me questions but when he does, he somehow brings it back to himself even though he asked a question about me.

Every conversation we have has to include him. I love learning about him and his interests but sometimes I would like some of the attention too.

This is turning me off a lot and I might have a conversation with him about it. What do I do?
9 mo
Other than that, he's interested in me, takes me on really great and interesting dates, loves PDA, pays for everything, doesn't complain, wants to make me happy.
6
2