1 mo

Im talking to this girl who is 23 and I am 30, she kinda shows interest, I dont know if it makes sense to continue talking to her?

+5Xper
DarkOracle
She is pursuing dentistry and i am an IT professional. I've talked to her before but once she lied to me about her friend calling her to play an online game and referred to a he as a she, i found out it was her ex which she told me she was through with. I never told her i found out about her lie, i just stopped texting her and even blocked her on all platforms but she called from another number and asked why i blocked her and i just told her in a way that it was me not her, we stopped talking after that. One night i get a text from her, just casually asking how i was. I was confused but i texted her back and she seems like a good woman but i just can't trust her after all this. What should i do?
1