1 mo

Told my boyfriend he doesn't appreciate me and I don't feel likea priority to him, now he's ignoring me and hasn't spoken to me in 5 days?

Anonymous
hi everyone, so im 19 weeks pregnant, for my boyfriend. We met a year ago. He never ever took me on a date, all we ever did was go to his place and I stay over, order food etc. He never took me on a real date and I feel like he never got to no the real me. He never even came to my house, it was always me doing the travelling to his. And he still expected it while being pregnant. The relationship was based all on physical. ( I know my fault for putting up with it) well I think I finally snapped and texted him and told him how I felt and that he never appreciates me, how he never took me out or made an effort, also he was found by my friend on tinder while we been together, he lied off course. He follows all these half naked girls on Instagram, girls from around his area, but yet has me blocked on Instagram. His Facebook is full of girls too, that he constantly likes pictures, they do it to him etc. He flipped out at me and turned it all around on me and said 'well why do u be with me then if I treat you so sh*t" he said I always have a problem and I can't just be happy. But who would be happy with that treatment? He hasn't texted me back in 5 days, I haven't seen him because of covid since August, he wanted me to keep going out to his but I made a point not too. Because he lives 2 hours away and I have to travel while pregnant and during a pandemic.
1 mo
I also just wanted to add. That he actually drives a car, I don't drive a car. So I would have to be on public transport. As much as I do miss him. I just want want to be treated like crap. Why is he like this? Why is he doing this. Even when we're speaking he neber answers the phone, never texts me back, he always has an answer to everything. He's so mean while we fight. I just don't understand guys 😔
1
1