1 mo

Been on some dates with a girl, yet we haven't touched each other. Partly because of Corona. I really wanna hug her, how should I make this clear?

Anonymous
So I've met a girl a couple weeks ago, and we've been on some dates before. Yet we literally haven't touched each other. I really, really wanna give her a big hug, but I don't know how she feels about the whole social distance thing. And I can't stand being single anymore so I really wanna start something with her. My mother has told me girls usually wait for guys to take initiative, and since I'm not overflowing with confidence, I don't know how to approach this. All sounds silly but it's quite a big deal to me. We're currently planning another date, next week, that is. I've thought about some ways to approach this. Just spread my arms to hug her - not jumping at her or anything - and see how she reacts or just tell her I want to hug her. I'm having a hard time trying to figure this one out.
Been on some dates with a girl, yet we haven't touched each other. Partly because of Corona. I really wanna hug her, how should I make this clear?
Add Opinion