1 mo

Girls, He was very eager to show me pictures of the place he is moving to? Almost like as though I was go lIve in it? How does he feel?

Anonymous
I was on a first date w a guy and it went really well. Convo was great, he extended the date to drinks, we met for dinner, and he didn’t try to be physical w me except a few subtle touches here and there.

During then, he shared that he was looking for a new appartment and had gone house hunting not too long ago. He was very excited and eager to show me
his new place and what it came with aka his own rooftop - does this subconsciously reflect his interest level in me? he doesn’t see me as a one time thing.

He did text after the date even before I got home and we are meeting again this weekend.
1