(F 21) The fact that nobody has ever wanted to date me is soul crushing. Help? Advice?

Anonymous
I've reached the point where I cry myself to sleep every night. Up until 20 I was kinda chubby so that might have turned some people off. I made it my goal to lose weight and I went from 65 kg down to 57kg. Yet it doesn't seem like anything has changed. I don't think my personality is bad, I'm simply too shy and a bit insecure at this point and that might make people think bad of me? which in turn only makes me even more insecure? I'm scared of dying alone. I won't be young forever and if I miss my chance to find someone by a certain age its gonna be even harder to find happiness. Men don't approach me ever. And when they do show somewhat interest they lose it quickly. I think I'm an engaging person once you get to know me, fun to talk to about pretty much any topic, naturally curious about stuff. Yet I feel like people are turned off by something in me. I feel hopeless. I just don't want to die alone. I want to know what it's like to be desired and loved for once. I feel so insecure that I'm a dateless virgin it's starting to drive me mad. I can't stop crying. Advice?
11
1