How to know he fights his feelings (or doesn’t realize them)?

Anonymous
My best friend is dating a girl and I started being jealous so he knows I could get feelings for him. He is now trying to get more distant to not inspire my feelings I think. But when we together it’s different: we both (especially him) are touching each other more in a funny way then never, having more deep and even dark talks, sexual jokes by him, once he even started tickling me after drinking too much beer for doing smth annoying. All those things never happen to me with another friends and I would never allow another guy friend to act so! Maybe for him it’s nothing. It’s never going out of decency but I’d say it all quite on the edge for me at least. But also it’s all very light, not sure if it’s even conscious. He knows I’d never sleep without commitment and I know he likes her. It all feels weird, because it almost looks like flirting? When having feelings for her? Or I imagined that and he is just friendly?
0
1