1 mo

Guys, How do I fix this? Why is he iffy?

Anonymous
Ok so my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 months. We met online, then a month later we met up in person. Almost 2 weeks into us talking he made things official between us. Well I’m still a virgin so when sex came up, I had to figure out what I wanted to do. My boyfriend said that he didn’t need to have sex but deep down I know he would like some. He’s not pressuring me or forcing me to do anything. Aside from sex, we have a great relationship. I’ve made the decision that I want to have sex with him. Here’s the thing, the night we met, after we had dinner, we were driving around and he got really touchy. I didn’t mind it but he caught me off guard. I guess he planned for us to do it that night. I told him I was nervous and that I didn’t want to do it on the first date. We did a little something still just not intercourse. Fast forward to last night and in general, now he’s saying he may do something and he may not. He basically said that he didn’t think I should’ve do all that touching and get him turned on and we not do anything. I felt bad and apologized. He said an apology won’t fix anything. I just felt like I screwed up my chance because now I’m ready and he’s being iffy about it. Just last night he initiated a bit of nasty talk. But what is going through his head? I told him I don’t want him to think that every time we meet together and he initiates something I’m going to decline him. I was just nervous since I’d never had sex before and he caught me off guard. I don’t think it’s fair to hold that one time against me though. I thought maybe it messed up his confidence or something.
1 mo
Correction meant to say he didn’t think it was fair to let him do all that touching to me and we not do anything.
1 mo
He also says that my actions and words are different but he’s going off of that night.
5