1 mo

Would you date to even marry someone who isn't of a different nationality as you (read details)?

Tara016
I know this is the 21st century and all, yet I still hear about or from many people who wouldn't get in a relationship with someone of a different nationality especially if it's an opposite side of the world (east vs west).
Sometimes, it can be the family not accepting for such reasons due to different looks, customs, cultures, or religion vs income and background as one may imagine.
For me, in my country, people prefer marriage between similar areas but do not forbid it (just rare to see some eastern guy/girl with a western guy/girl).
What about you? Comment if you find it a problem, your family does, or both.
Thank you for participating!
Would you date to even marry someone who isnt of a different nationality as you (read details)?
Yes! Anyone is welcomed
Yes but... Needs to be same side
Nope! Same country if not same city too
Vote C
Marriage isn't for me fam, sorry XD
Vote D
GirlGuy
10
2