29 d

My girlfriend revealed to me something shocking. I don’t know what to feel about it. Help?

Anonymous
My girlfriend & I been dating for a month & half. We used to flirt around the beginning of the year until we met again at the end of August. The last two weeks she been in a very dark place & tried to commit suicide. I was there with her, helped her out, and try to understand what’s going on. She didn’t want to tell me what’s up until today.

She revealed to me that she was 10 weeks pregnant. But it happened before we talked again. She found out that she was pregnant at end of September then hid it from me because she didn’t want to lose me. The dad didn’t want the kid nor anything to do with her. She couldn’t take care of a kid because where she’s at in life & decided to get an abortion a week ago. That’s why she been on the edge & everything. She apologized for doing me this way & putting me in this spot.

I don’t know what to feel. It’s like this stunned, shocked, and empty feeling. I told my cousin about this & simply put that she did me really dirty. I don’t know what to do at all.
1
1